CARPENTER / JOINER / MAKER
Its not the best picture is it? All the others i have either look like mugshots or i'm having a heart attack. So I'm guessing if you're here you're looking for a trustworthy tradesman who knows what he's doing?
Now at this point many waffle on about their 'passion' for this and 'commitment' to that & write a long list of achievements using jargon to impress you. I'd much rather make better use of your
time here showing you my work. Take the picture above, that's the cargo area of my work van, seriously! Now just imagine what I can do to your home?
Simply put, I care about detail - its what I do & is fundamental to all that I've done the last 20 years as a joiner & cabinet maker. I have no interest in 'selling' you anything other than my skillset so rest assured my capabilities are matched by my ability to listen & where appropriate offer you advice based on my knowledge & experience.
What I do:
1) Supply & install kitchens
2) Replace kitchen worktops & doors
3) Refinish & Spray-finishing service
4) Assemble & install flat-pack furniture
5) Make bespoke cabinets & doors
6) Hang internal & external doors
7) Install solid wood, engineered & laminate flooring
8) Build timber garden decks
9) Install internal & external timber cladding
10) Make & install timber stud work
11) Plenty of coffee & being left alone to get on with the job
12) Expect prompt payment!
What I don't do:
1) Non payers - (Please don't, I do litigate)
2) Losing the tax for cash (the price is the same regardless)
3) Working weekends (unless expedient to do so)
4) 'Just' jobs (my time costs too)
5) Electrical, Plumbing or Gas work (I can recommend someone qualified)
6) Being watched all day (I'm not an entertainment show)
7) Your housework before commencing job
8) Dog / Cat sitting
9) Accept excuses for late payment!
Dawn Acreman - "fantastic job, very pleased with the results - Highly recommend".
David & Margaret Stocks - "Roger fitted our kitchen and his work is meticulous, we highly recommend him".
Alex & John Mack - "His pricing was on point, gave sound advice & was totally transparent on his pricing".
Simon Burnay & Tanya Kosinski - "Roger did a fantastic job takes great pride in his work".
James McAvoy - "His craftsmanship shines through, I cannot recommend Roger highly enough".
Demelza Rogers - "Roger fitted our kitchen, he was friendly, helpful & trustworthy, you did an amazing job!"
Tel: 07971 627555
Address: Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 1RH