CARPENTER / JOINER / MAKER
Its not the best picture is it? All the others i have either look like mugshots or i'm having a heart attack. So i imagine if you're here you're looking for a reliable, trustworthy tradesman who knows what they're doing?
At this point many 'about' sections waffle on about their 'passion' for this and 'commitment' to that & write a long list of achievements to impress you. I'd much rather show you my work and what my customers think.
Simply put I care about detail, its what I do. Its fundamental to all my work of the last 20 years as a joiner and maker. I am not a salesman, so rest assured my capabilities are matched by my ability to listen and where appropriate offer you sound advice based on my knowledge & experience.
What I do:
1) Supply & install kitchens
2) Replace kitchen worktops & doors
3) Refinish & Spray-finishing service
4) Assemble & install flat-pack furniture
5) Make bespoke cabinets & doors
6) Hang internal & external doors
7) Install solid wood, engineered & laminate flooring
8) Build timber garden decks
9) Install internal & external timber cladding
10) Make & install timber stud work
11) Plenty of coffee & being left alone to get on with the job
12) Expect prompt payment!
What I don't do:
1) Non payers - (Please don't, I do litigate)
2) Losing the tax for cash (the price is the same regardless)
3) Working weekends (unless expedient to do so)
4) 'Just' jobs (my time costs too)
5) Electrical, Plumbing or Gas work (I can recommend someone qualified)
6) Being watched all day (I'm not an entertainment show)
7) Your housework before commencing the job
8) Dog / Cat sitting
9) Accept excuses for late payment!
Listen to your requirements, make notes and offer advice based on knowledge & experience.
Prepare an itemised quotation including (where appropriate) any drawings and product information including labour & material costs.
Discuss any amendments to the quote & update where appropriate costs, specification & drawings.
With the quote agreed a 50% deposit invoice will be sent to you. On receipt of a 50% deposit a start date will be booked. The final balance paid upon completion of the job.
Dawn Acreman - "fantastic job, very pleased with the results - Highly recommend".
David & Margaret Stocks - "Roger fitted our kitchen and his work is meticulous, we highly recommend him".
Alex & John Mack - "His pricing was on point, gave sound advice & was totally transparent on his pricing".
Simon Burnay & Tanya Kosinski - "Roger did a fantastic job takes great pride in his work".
James McAvoy - "His craftsmanship shines through, I cannot recommend Roger highly enough".
Demelza Rogers - "Roger fitted our kitchen, he was friendly, helpful & trustworthy, you did an amazing job!"
Tel: 07971 627555
Address: Highfield Avenue, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 1RH